This salad has everything you need in one bowl. It’s packed with alkalizing properties from the lemon dressing, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats from the tahini and olive oil, filling protein from the chicken, and essential micronutrients from the kale, snap peas, and avocado.
- Cut up your kale into small pieces and place in a medium saucepan with 1/4 cup water.
- Cover and let cook down, until just wilted (5 mins).
- While it’s cooking down, cut up your snap peas into bite sized pieces, as well as the avocado.
- Shred your chicken (if it’s not already shredded).
- In a small jar combine the juice from 1 lemon, olive oil, tahini and salt and pepper to taste. Cover and shake until well combined.
- Once kale is wilted, drain liquid and transfer to your serving plate/bowl.
- Top with the chicken, snap peas and avocado. Drizzle over the dressing. Be generous with this, the more the better!
- Serve and enjoy! x