Green Seal® is a non-profit that was started in 1989. With the mission “to transform the economy for a healthier, greener world,” Green Seal® looks closely at the full lifecycle of a product and helps companies improve their sustainability standards. In our case, the Green Seal certification has helped guide improved packaging design.
Our concentrated cleaners have earned this seal of approval because you only buy the spray bottle once, then simply order refill pods, and drop them in water. All of this results in less packaging and less transportation impact, not to mention less waste when it comes to single use plastic!
Green Seal® is a founding member of the Global Ecolabelling Network, the internationally recognized network of eco-labelling organizations.
We follow the EPA’s requirements for third-party certification:
- Open, transparent standard development process and award criteria
- Criteria based on Life Cycle Analysis
- Clear consumer communication on nature of certification
- Regular updating of standards and criteria
- Facility inspection or audit
- Protocols for testing institutions or laboratories
- Access to certification for companies of all sizes
Green Seal® certification give you the peace of mind that you are bringing the safest products into your home. The best part? Since they are certified for performance, they also get the job done!