Korean style buffalo cauliflower tacos are a fun and easy way to entertain for a crowd. Roast cauliflower until crisp, then serve with a fresh take on a favorite: homemade Korean-style buffalo sauce.
- 1 head cauliflower, large stalks removed, cut into bite-size florets
- 2 tablespoons Brandless olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Brandless chili powder
- 2 teaspoons Brandless cumin
- ¼ teaspoon Brandless garlic salt
- Brandless black pepper to taste
Korean-style buffalo sauce:
- ½ cup Brandless raw almonds
- ¾ cup Brandless Gochujang
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons Brandless coconut oil
- 2-4 tablespoons hot water (to thin)
- ½ head purple cabbage, core removed and thinly sliced
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon Brandless olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Brandless cumin
- Brandless salt and red pepper flakes to taste
- 8 corn tortillas (2 tacos per serving)
- Lime wedges
- Cauliflower: 1. Preheat oven to 450 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. 2. Add cauliflower to a large mixing bowl and toss with olive oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic salt, and black pepper. Toss to combine and add to prepared baking sheet. Roast cauliflower for 25-30 minutes, stirring once or twice, until golden brown and crisp.
- Korean-Style Buffalo Sauce: 1. Add raw almonds to a separate baking sheet and roast for 5 to 7 minutes until the almonds are golden and fragrant, careful not to burn. Remove from oven and let cool slightly. 2. Add almonds, Gochujang, lime juice, and coconut oil to a high-speed blender and blend until thick and creamy. Slowly stream in warm water until smooth. Taste and adjust seasonings to your preference, adding Gochujang or lime juice if needed.
- Cabbage Slaw: 1. Add thinly sliced cabbage, lime zest and juice, olive oil, cilantro, cumin, and a pinch of salt and chili flakes (optional) to a small bowl. Toss to coat. Taste and adjust seasonings to your preference, adding more salt, lime juice, olive oil, or spices if needed.
- To Assemble: 1. To serve, warm the tortillas in the oven directly on the racks until pliable. Spread 1 tablespoon (or more depending on your preference) of the Korean-style buffalo sauce over a warm tortilla. Add the cabbage slaw and the roasted cauliflower. Serve with fresh lime wedges.