Every week we highlight a member in our Community Recipes and this week we’re highlighting 4 No Bake Brandless Recipes. We’d love to hear your favorite no bake recipes. Comment at the bottom of this blog post and share with us!
Check ‘em out below. Get (No) Baking!
- In a food processor or blender mix together the chocolate creme cookies and the melted 1 tablespoon of coconut oil until well combined.
- Press this mixture into the bottom of a 6×6 baking pan.
- In a small sauce pan, melt together the chocolate chips, coconut milk and remaining tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Once completely melted and well combined, pour on top of the cookie crust.
- Top with additional crushed up chocolate creme cookies if desired.
- Allow to cool for about 15 minutes then place in the freezer for a few hours or until set.
- Once set, remove from the freezer and cut into bars.
- Place bars in a freezer safe container and store in the freezer. Enjoy!
- Mix all the ingredients together and lay them flat
- Pour in the oats first
- Mix all of the ingredients together and lay them flat
- Put in the freezer for 1 hour
- Cut into cubes for easy no bake organic granola bars
- 1 can Brandless Organic Garbanzo Beans, drained
- 1 ½ cups Brandless Organic Quick-Cook Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Brandless Organic Maple Syrup
- 2-3 tablespoons Brandless Organic Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 teaspoons Brandless Organic Virgin Coconut Oil(optional)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (or as much as you’d like) chocolate chips to go in the bars
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (for chocolate layer)
- Brandless Unbleached Parchment Paper
- Line a square pan or loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Drain your chickpeas and rinse until no foam appears.
- Add all the ingredients, excluding the chocolate chips, into a blender or food processor and blend until combined and smooth.
- Transfer the batter into a mixing bowl and add in the 1/4 cups of chocolate chips. Press the dough down in the pan to flatten evenly.
- Next add the 1/2 cup of chocolate chips (and optionally the coconut oil) into a bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals until melted. Stir to ensure it is smooth and then pour on top of the pan.
- Place the pan in the freezer for about 1-2 hours, or in the fridge if you prefer, just until the bars are firm enough to slice. Remove and slice into squares.
- 9 Emmy’s Organics chocolate coconut cookies
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup soaked medjool dates
- 1/4 cup cacao
- 1 tablespoon Brandless Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- Splash of orange juice
- Blend together all crust ingredients.
- Press into a lined 8×8 pan.
- Next, blend all cheesecake ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour over crust.
- Add strawberries and orange juice to blender
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour over cheesecake layer.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Serve at room temperature.
BRB while we snack on these delicious no-bake recipes.
If you have a recipe you love, share it with us @brandlesslife!
Peanut Butter Bar
– 1 cup of Coconut Flour
– 1/2 cup of Brandless Organic Creamy Peanut Butter
– 1 cup of Chopped Dates
– 1/4 cup of Water
– 1 tablespoon of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
– 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
– ¼ cup of Brandless Organic Honey
– 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Baking Chocolate
– 1/2 cup of Cocoa Butter
- First pour chopped Dates and water into a food processor. Blend until mixed well.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients into the food processor and blend until a cookie dough batter forms.
- Press into a square brownie pan and freeze.
- Melt the chocolate and cocoa butter together.
- After the peanut butter bars have been in freezer for 5 minutes, pour chocolate mix on top.
- Optional: Top with Extra Peanut Butter Swirls and Love Grown Cocoa Crisps or other cereal toppings
…while we snack on these delicious no-bake recipes.
If you have a recipe you love share it with us and check back often to see what’s the latest on Brandless Life.