These Moringa Chocolate Avocado Balls are little bites of deliciousness. Don’t let this fool you though, they’re still every bit as decadent and chocolatey as any other bliss ball, except these are upgraded with a coating of Organic Moringa powder from Brandless.com new wellness line which is sold for a mere $6.
Moringa powder (which tastes similar to Matcha) boasts so many health benefits! Don’t have Moringa powder on hand? No problem, either swap it out for Matcha powder or go full blown chocolate and coat them in cacao powder.
This recipe is:
- Dairy Free
- Refined Sugar Free
- Gluten Free
- Grain Free
- Soy Free
- In a food processor, process avocado coconut cream and maple syrup till smooth and creamy.
- Add in cacao powder, coconut flour and pink salt, blend further till you have a smooth and thick mixture.
- Place in the freezer to set for 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer. Using a spoon, spoon out mixture and roll into 8 even sized balls.
- Place on a plate and freeze for 15 mins.
- Remove from the freezer, you may want to do another once over roll on the balls to ensure they're smooth and even.
- Place Moringa powder on a plate, roll balls in the Moringa powder until completely coated.
- Enjoy and keep any leftovers in a Tupperware container in the fridge.