We’re highlighting Meatless Mondays to kick off the New Year, courtesy of dietitian Brittyn Coleman. Check out the previous installments of the Sesame Buddha Bowl, Veggie Tempeh Bowl, and Pasta With Lentilballs, then check out this week’s final recipe for plant-based meal inspo: Fruity Chickpea Salad.
- 2 cups spinach
- ½ cup berries (I chose raspberries!)
- ¼ – ½ avocado
- ½ cup chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons Brandless dried fruit topper
- Mix all ACV dressing ingredients in a mason jar, shake vigorously, and set aside.
- Prepare salad by placing all salad ingredients in a bowl and tossing together.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons dressing to salad and toss to coat, or drizzle on top. Enjoy!