Just because it’s cooler out doesn’t mean you should go without your morning smoothie. This thick and creamy smoothie bowl will warm the soul and the tastebuds. With the addition of frozen pumpkin puree cubes and all the warming spices you’ll get a taste of Fall in every spoonful.
Top with whatever your heart desires, but don’t forget that almond butter drizzle!
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup frozen pumpkin purée
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 teaspoon organic ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon organic ground nutmeg
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5-6 ice cubes
- Place your frozen banana, pumpkin puree, almond butter, spices, almond milk and vanilla in a high powered blender and blend till smooth.
- Add in your ice cubes and continue to blend until smooth.
- Make your almond butter sauce by combining almond butter with maple syrup and water, stirring well. Add more water to get your desired consistency. Set aside.
- Pour the smoothie into your favorite bowl.
- Top with chopped nuts, hemp seeds, cacao nibs and a drizzle of your almond butter sauce.